HOME | THE GIRL | LINKS | CONTACT | MY TUMBLR | MY FLICKR | SHOP

Posted on November 25th, 2011 @ 15:26

Maroc!

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry for the lack of news. This last month I had to travel with my husband to Morocco for business and we stay stuck on the bureau without much free time left. Despite 3 weeks already on this country we haven’t visited anything! So you can see why I don’t have the time to post anything new. I have fixed and re-uploaded a new version of all the sets that needed to be updated before traveling. The only set that still needs to be fixed is Alexis Neo Classic. I need to re-do the bed, like I re-did all the beds on the other sets. Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to do it before leaving home. However you can re-download all the updated sets. They should work fine. I have tested them on my game. Yet, if you find a problem with them let me know by leaving a comment on the set post. I don’t promise to update it soon because I don’t know when I will have the time. With a bit of luck I can come back to Brazil for Christmas holidays!!

Credits for the image: Around The Sims 3

16 Comments

1. Posted on December 10th, 2011 @ 23:11 | Paula  said:

Oi Camille, acabei de descobrir seu blog e adorei. Já baixei um monte de coisa a tarde toda! Vc tem um ótimo gosto, parabens.

2. Posted on January 5th, 2012 @ 02:14 | camille said:

Obrigada Paula!

3. Posted on January 16th, 2012 @ 17:19 | Vitor S; said:

Camille, cade voce que nao posta nada a muito tempo? D: Desde dia 25/11 ;-;

4. Posted on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:42 | mimilarooose said:

Cadê voce e suas atualizações?

5. Posted on June 4th, 2012 @ 17:19 | UTi said:

Your downloads are amazing! I love them so much! And I miss you and your work. I hope you're happy :))

6. Posted on July 1st, 2012 @ 01:49 | Florencia said:

I absolutely looooooove your creations camille! heart2 Please keep making more, the last entry was in 2011 :(
    Hope you keep making more! =D

7. Posted on August 15th, 2012 @ 19:07 | Amore said:

So nice, you are so creative!

i got my sims 3 patch in

8. Posted on August 15th, 2012 @ 19:12 | none said:

That is SO elegant!!

for Diesel stuff free

9. Posted on August 26th, 2012 @ 16:28 | Victória said:

Oi Camille, acabei de descobrir seu blog e já baixei um monte de coisa :B espero que você poste mais downloads e posts logo, você tem um ótimo bom gosto :]

10. Posted on October 15th, 2012 @ 20:09 | Alice said:

Quase um ano sem nenhuma atualização… :(

11. Posted on November 26th, 2012 @ 17:55 | Phoebe said:

Um ano sem actualizações suas. heartbreak2

12. Posted on December 15th, 2012 @ 14:40 | podesim said:

Ola Alice e Phoebe,
    Ate cheguei a instalar o jogo novamente mas por enquanto estou tão sem tempo que nem consigo mais jogar. Eu adoro criar coisas pra The Sims, e assim que puder com certeza voltarei a fazê-lo! Desejo a todos um feliz Natal e otimas festas pra esse fim de ano 2012!

13. Posted on January 24th, 2013 @ 17:37 | Phoebe said:

Ah, tudo bem… Tomara que possa voltar logo! Que seu 2013 esteja sendo ótimo e continue! …
    Hey, ainda tens esta casa? http://www.flickr.com/photos/millepics/6281153687/in/photostream
    Gostaria MUITO que você postasse ela aqui, desejo-a em meu jogo desde que a vi pela primeira vez! (E faz um bom tempinho, hn?) :(
    Beijos, Camille!

14. Posted on March 8th, 2013 @ 20:17 | Arioiro said:

Camille, I miss you heartbreak2 =( :(

15. Posted on February 3rd, 2014 @ 15:55 | Kalla said:

Camille, I love your blog! *7 I miss your work ={ Hope you're okay *love* I will wait… and wait and wait until you come back… :(
    xoxo *.*

16. Posted on October 16th, 2016 @ 13:52 | Arioiro said:

I keep waiting… hoping you're okay. I love your creations, sometimes I come back to see if you've updated. But the most important thing is to know if you're fine, obviously. Hope life's been great for you. heart3 heart2 *8 Blessings!