HOME | THE GIRL | LINKS | CONTACT | MY TUMBLR | MY FLICKR | SHOP

Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 15:20

Today’s Best!

No, this has nothing to do with the sims! I am blogging because I am proud of my hard work and I have been featured @ Zazzle.com! I am very happy that it happened specially because I love to create cute things. But how to know if they are really cute if other people don’t tell you?! That’s why I appreciate all the comments you always leave me and all the feedback. Last june 10th I opened my store @ zazzle.com in order to sell my designs through shirts, mugs and thousands of other products that zazzle can offer us. My site @ http://www.girlytemplate.com will be available soon and I hope you’ll enjoy everything I’ll create for you. Don’t worry, because even if there will have many cool products to purchase there will always have many free goodies too!

So I am happy that one of my creations have already been featured, it’s a Iphone 3 case. You can check it here: Three Flowers Gauderia Case and you can also check my Store. All my designs are really made by me. Drawings and backgrounds are made with Illustrator and I have a lot of fun creating them :)

8 Comments

1. Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 17:22 | Sandra  said:

Parabéns Camille, lhe desejo muito sucesso! *flower*

2. Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 20:43 | RD  said:

*o* I'm so happy for you *9

3. Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 22:20 | Lotus  said:

Adorei sua loja, muito feliz de poder ter na vida real o estilo fofo que vejo no seu jogo! Adorei principalmente as canecas e iphone cases! *4

4. Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 23:30 | Sofi said:

Congratulations! You deserve this *love* Your store is so beatiful flower2

5. Posted on July 3rd, 2011 @ 10:53 | marlene said:

hi congratulations i am very pleased for you =) .also sad that shannon is feeling so sad rd creations compliment your work so well you are both my fave part of blog trains. so could i please request on your site that everbody joins us in supporting shannon at this time with much love and respect for your acheivment *4

6. Posted on July 10th, 2011 @ 01:20 | Sofi said:

Hey Csmille, what happen with RD's blog? ={

7. Posted on September 12th, 2011 @ 12:25 | Candy Lover  said:

Wow! Your shop is amazing! I love it! *love* *6 You really love cute things! You make everything look adorable and chic!

8. Posted on January 10th, 2012 @ 00:31 | Jéssica  said:

Parabéns querida, muito sucesso!