HOME | THE GIRL | LINKS | CONTACT | MY TUMBLR | MY FLICKR | SHOP

Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 19:29

+ CK Patterns

Hello there!

How are you doing?

Today there are more patterns to you. I know that many of you loved the first Cath Kidston pattern set, so I wanted to repeat the dose  *ribbon*. Here there are eight non-recolorable CK patterns to you. They were made with Create-a-Pattern tool by EA, so they cannot be converted into .package files or they’ll crash your game ;)

I’m still working on my conversions, so I hope I’ll have something new to bring to you soon. Have a lovely day!!

Download

21 Comments

1. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 19:48 | LemonJelly  said:

Camille these are gorgeous! I am putting them straight in my game with the other set. Cannot have enough Cath Kidston in my life *sun*

2. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 19:52 | camille said:

Oh my sweet! So we both can never get enough! Bring the tea and bring more CK! *6

3. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 20:31 | lpvinyl21  said:

Since I cant seem to figure out how to make patterns I will just depend on you Camille LOL. These are so pretty, I just love CK!

4. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 21:43 | Clara said:

Oh, these are so lovely! heart3
    And I love your smileys too! >.<

5. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 22:00 | Amanda said:

These are so Beautiful Camille! *flower*

I've tried to do patterns on Create a pattern but..they wouldn't turn out so well lol!

Thank you Camille! <3

6. Posted on April 16th, 2011 @ 15:15 | RL said:

yey! my sims love their summer dresses because of your cute patterns! Thankyou so much!!! :]

7. Posted on April 16th, 2011 @ 17:07 | camille said:

*inlove* I love these patterns on dresses too! :)

8. Posted on April 16th, 2011 @ 17:16 | Maya said:

Oh I've been looking for Cath Kidston patterns EVERYWHERE and I found you're site! Dream come true *flower*

9. Posted on April 17th, 2011 @ 01:59 | Lala said:

These are lovely. I am very disappointed to hear that CAP patterns can't be converted to package, otherwise I would snap these up instantly.

10. Posted on April 17th, 2011 @ 11:36 | maritaBliss  said:

So lovely heart2
    Buy EA's launcher breaks my saves big time :( so I simply can't install sim3packs.. Bummer heartbreak2

11. Posted on April 18th, 2011 @ 07:12 | Stacie M said:

I have wanted patterns exactly like this for forever, perfect floral! thank you so much.

12. Posted on April 20th, 2011 @ 04:02 | jenn said:

These patterns are so beautiful! But the mediafire download will not work for me.

13. Posted on May 1st, 2011 @ 14:20 | dede said:

These are so adorable but I don't think the mediafire download is working. I just get an error when trying to download.

14. Posted on June 15th, 2011 @ 11:53 | Al  said:

Wooooooooooooooow…am I in heaven? Even the smilies are superb. The whole interface is beautiful, I love these patterns as well.
    Thank you sooooooooooo much.

15. Posted on July 2nd, 2011 @ 00:15 | Yona  said:

Hi! Don't you have the image packs for this patterns? I'd love to use them for graphic design :B don't worry, i'll credit!

16. Posted on March 10th, 2012 @ 22:28 | peng said:

SO lovely! thank you so much :]

17. Posted on July 1st, 2012 @ 05:06 | Vanessa said:

I absolutely adore these! But where would I find them in-game? =D

18. Posted on July 17th, 2012 @ 08:08 | Pickles said:

heart3 Gorgeous – can't wait to use them – Thank You so much for sharing! Please do more! *flower*
    from Pickles =)

19. Posted on August 17th, 2012 @ 03:20 | Love said:

Ohh is so cute. I LOVE THAT, REALLY LOVE. *ribbon* *star* *love* *inlove* *heart* *flower* *9 *8 *7 *7 *6 *5 *4 *3 *2 *.* heart3 heart2 heart1 =T :B

20. Posted on October 7th, 2012 @ 02:18 | Love said: