HOME | THE GIRL | LINKS | CONTACT | MY TUMBLR | MY FLICKR | SHOP

Posted on April 14th, 2011 @ 19:25

Start Somewhere

We had another great challenge at Living Sims the “Start Somewhere”. In this challenge we had to build a starter house, it could be fully decorated or not. The idea interested me very much because it’s quite difficult to make a good house with a low budget. This is my entry, a small starter house for one single sim:

Furnished: 15,929

Unfurnished: 11,182

CC used: Cottage Curtains by Sims Design Avenue.

Download

15 Comments

1. Posted on April 14th, 2011 @ 20:52 | RD  said:

This is such an adorable house, like all your others. And can I just say that I love the title headers you make for your posts. It just makes your whole site look so much more put together.

*heart* Love you

2. Posted on April 14th, 2011 @ 20:57 | Sandra  said:

Very beautiful. I love small houses. Thank you! *.*

3. Posted on April 14th, 2011 @ 21:15 | camille said:

I thought you wouldn't connect today RD sweet. Tomorrow I'll connect for sure. Thanks for dropping by *9

Sandra, me too I love small houses! They are the cutest! flower2

4. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 00:08 | Migolia  said:

It's so small but so cute! *o*

I cant wait to try it out in my game! Thank you!

5. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 00:09 | B said:

Looks like a very small lot, which is great. I have some starters, but mine are on 20×20, wish I had made them smaller. Be easier to place.

This is cute and looks playable, so I will give it a go. Thanks!

6. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 00:25 | Dianne  said:

Cuute! Looks amazing!

Btw, if I linked you before, please change my domain. :) If not, let's exchange links. Thankyou! :D

7. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 01:08 | Bia said:

Oiiii. Achei seu site por acaso enquanto procurava por CC e, NOSSA, me apaixonei! Especialmente pelas suas casas, q são lindas *.* ! Ótimo trabalho! Fiquei mais feliz ainda quando descobri q vc é brasileira q nem eu :).

8. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 01:10 | jenny said:

I think it is absolutely adorable Camille *heart*

9. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 01:10 | lpvinyl21  said:

So cute Camille! I adore small houses like that one. Thanks for sharing.

10. Posted on April 15th, 2011 @ 01:34 | Bet said:

Olá Camille.
    Fico feliz que esteja postando suas criações. Sou do tempo do "podesim" kkk
    Parabéns!
    Abraços

11. Posted on April 16th, 2011 @ 03:36 | Camila said:

Por mais que eu tenha instalado a casa, ela não tá no jogo ={

12. Posted on April 21st, 2011 @ 06:59 | Camila said:

Por que será que a casinha não aparece no meu jogo? ………….

13. Posted on May 5th, 2011 @ 10:58 | Hime said:

Великолепный дом! *8 *9

Я обожаю его милые цвета и чудесное оформление! *.* *4

14. Posted on July 24th, 2011 @ 00:34 | Aglaia  said:

*inlove* This is so adorable. It is going to work so well for the new style I am trying. I haven't ever decorated a cottage style home before so it might be a challenge but I think this lot is the perfect place to start. Its truly gorgeous. You are just so talented Camille.

15. Posted on August 4th, 2011 @ 03:09 | Lily said:

Camille! It's not showing up in my game, and I've also heard others say it, so I know it's not just me. Please fix it, it's so pretty. :(