HOME | THE GIRL | LINKS | CONTACT | MY TUMBLR | MY FLICKR | SHOP

Posted on January 26th, 2011 @ 13:52

We ♥ Geometric Patterns!

Hello There!

I know! I know! Geometric patterns are everywhere. Maybe most of you are sick of them. But I still believe that there are some simmers out there that just can’t get enough of these! And why? Well, because they go with mostly everything. So today I bring you 14 new geometric patterns that you can recolor. Yep!

Most of them have 4 or 3 channels, so feel free to use your favorite colors!

However, as I use white background to create these, some look better with lighter colors.

Download

Credits:

Created with TSR Create a Pattern Tool

7 Comments

1. Posted on January 26th, 2011 @ 17:20 | Thi said:

Eeeh,
    Novas patterns,
    Obrigado elas são realmente ótimas,
    Concerteza vão para meu jogo…
    Até mais, e obrigado pelo elogio…

2. Posted on January 26th, 2011 @ 19:56 | camille said:

Ei Titi! Obrigada pelo elogio também gatinho! Espero que você faça bom proveito delas! *ribbon*

3. Posted on January 26th, 2011 @ 23:58 | Candy Lover  said:

Again!!! These are gorgeous!!! *heart* I love your work sweetie!

4. Posted on January 28th, 2011 @ 15:56 | Jennifer said:

*4 Gorgeous! I look forward to your patterns!! *3

5. Posted on February 3rd, 2011 @ 12:05 | Anisca said:

=B thank you for sharing these! *flower* they are lovely!

6. Posted on February 5th, 2011 @ 15:56 | camille said:

Thank you everyone!! heart2

7. Posted on February 18th, 2011 @ 03:16 | Lorry said:

Shame on me!
    I downloaded these gorgeous patterns when you first released them. I was in a rush that day and always meant to return here to thank you.
    Better late than never I guess

THANKYOU very much :) They are all beautiful *flower*

Welcome

Hello there Simmer!

Welcome to my Sims 3 blog. Here you'll find a little bit of everything. Objects, houses, patterns, sims! I also love to share what I created with the game I hope you'll have fun! And thank you for visiting!

Xoxo, Camille